mid-season mix...




Yeah, yeah, they try and tell ya summer's over.  Well, we have another month on the calendar officially, (almost) and I aim to make the most of it.  However since September also evokes a certain 'back to school' vibe, a  nod to the season is due.  So how about a mix of plaids and florals, in bold pastels and soft rust?  I thought so.  Damn, I love sunset sunshine.



I don't know how exactly, but in the last few months I've stumbled across some classic Anthropologie pieces online for amazing prices.  I found this gorgeous Decade-by-Decade skirt on Instagram for a very reasonable $30.  Sold!  Love it! I could wear it every day. And I may through the fall- it feels like a perfect transitional piece...

I'm working through my September issues looking for some inspiration- they're a little disappointing so far.  If the Chanel styling below is any indication, I'm afraid normcore has infiltrated haute-couture.  And it's not good! 

just say no.


Comments