some knits...that is all!

Anthropologie Clara sweaterdress, J Crew buttton-down, F21 cupcake necklace
Knit dresses.  I've always appreciated the comfort and style, but man, when you're dragging yourself out of bed in the gloom of winter mornings, and trudging home in the darkness of near night...well, let's just say I've been wearing just these cozy knit dresses for months now!

Anthropologie Lousa dress
I'm often kind of lurking through the listings on Etsy, because there's nothing like a stretchy mod shift dress, but I have been rather lazy lately.  I'm very thankful for the above go-to pieces from Anthropologie.  Heck, people even ask if the green one is vintage.  Vintage pieces so often need some tailoring to fit (but then the below dress started life as an XL so I am also thankful for the ease of tailoring knits....)


Vintage knit dress, Anthropologie Marooner swing cardigan
Now, far be it from me to suggest that I might need to add any more dresses to my world but, um, if you know of any other great knit dresses out there, I may be in the market! Still oh so very many days of winter left...



And if you're looking for a great cozy piece, this Clara dress recently went on sale. Highly recommended!

Oh wait, lookee here what Etsy is offering.  Deeeeeelightful!  I guess you should look for this someday soon on this here blog....


Comments