on the road, on the beach...off the grid...sorta

 

As you may have guessed, my unexplained absence is due to being on vacation- lots of down time, but very little focus with which to document or write up my experiences!  I'm for sure enjoying this relaxing time- walking on the beach, reading and sewing at the cottage on grey days, getting away from work, work, work (and shop, shop, shopping...!)  I'm 'home' on beautiful, idyllic Prince Edward Island, on the most beautiful bay...sigh.  I wish I could always be here, but it is enough to experience the same bliss every summer for 2 to 3 glorious weeks!

I've still been out and about and getting dressed, so I'll try and share some vacation 'fashions' soon, but in the meantime, a taste of PEI...

The bay in its many moods...

 

Our local Bald Eagle soaring overhead...





Lovely rambles down country lanes of red dirt and green trees...






And of course the beach, lovely at all times of day and in all weather...











Comments