The Green Dress Roundup

Oh shimmery green confection, if you were exactly my size we would be together already


Because I am such a generous gal, and not at all because I have vowed not to buy anything for the next month, I am sharing with you my favourite green dresses currently on etsy!  So please be kind and give them a home so I don't have to...

There are a million super-cute mod olive dresses available at the moment.. peter pan collar and great staging wins!  Kitty!

I think I already own this dress, truly, minus the black ribbon that I seem to add to all white shirts anyway, so I can't.  Love that strawberry hair too!
 
All simple elegance, speaks for itself!
This stunner is absolutely miniature- one hopes the seller just mis-measured but...
Have I ever told you how much I love ochre?  Well, chartreuse falls VERY nicely into that category.  And stripes with subtle checks...and the price....oh, but I know drop-waists just don't work for me (though they do on my vintage dress dummy)...this is getting difficult...help!
Olive and pintucks?  Sign me up!

Big bow! Mustard!  Paisley!  (I realize my understanding of the colour 'green' is somewhat lacking)

Not paisley, but acid mod florals...sweet...

Super cute dress, super cute model, super cute staging!  Ack! 

Comments