workin'







I think I hardly need to feel guilty for straying briefly onto some fashion blogs at work, since here it is 9 pm and I`m calculating figures in Excel...(could I have completed that AT WORK you ask? Nope, the need came at closing time, as usual).

So, the big question is, why do I keep so many photo shoots torn from fashion magazines if, when I actually want to revisit a look, I have no idea where that particular sheaf of papers is...sigh.

I`m trying to shake up the dressing a little, since it`s "Spring" and all, and I had this lovely vision in my head of a recent spread in Teen Vogue that mixed stripes and florals. It's funny too, because
Harper's Bazaar had a very similar photo shoot the following month . I found the teen vogue, but luckily found both spreads online as well, so I didn't have to scan them. Those first 2 images are so gorgeous...I'll try and scrape together an outfit from what I have and post tomorrow.

Oh, and yes, I buy Teen Vogue without shame despite my advancing age. It's only a little embarassing when the cover features like, Justin Bieber or something!

Comments

  1. Hi! Saw your blog on Anthroholic and loved the name and your haircut!

    I saw a green dress on Shopbop. It's pricey but gorgeous and clearly vintage inspired--Rebecca Minkoff Ilaria Dress:

    http://www.shopbop.com/ilaria-dress-rebecca-minkoff/vp/v=1/845524441866271.htm?folderID=2534374302039655&fm=browse-brand-shopbysize-viewall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I was thinking "how did you know I love green dresses" and then realized I was having a little blonde moment!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment